Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Money Matters

Adult Social Care

 Wanting help and advice with money matters?

The Worcestershire Care Services Directory (PDF 5.1 MB) provides valuable information about how, if you are eligible, you can access services offered.

Choose a service to find out more:

 Payments made by the county council to people so they can arrange their own care when they need it.

 An agreed amount of council money that you can use to arrange and pay for your care and support.
 Aim of this service is to ensure that customers receive the money that they are entitled to.
 There are various ways you can make payments, depending on what suits you.

 Financial arrangements which apply if you intend to move to residential or nursing home accommodation.
 A local council grant to help towards the cost of adapting your home to enable you to continue to live there.


Related Information

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 13 June 2014 at 15:50.
The page is next due for review 10 December 2015.