About the Countryside Service
The Countryside Service is a service unit of Worcestershire
The Countryside Service manages:
- over 18 countryside sites including 3 Green Flag
standard countryside parks, 11 picnic places, 2 Sites of
Special Scientific Interest and 6 Local Nature Reserves
- 16000+ rights of way totalling more than 3000 miles in length
and 140 miles of waymarked trails and circular walks
- rights of way definitive map and statement, geographical
information system, public path and definitive map modification
orders and enforcement
- over 400 active volunteers
- 9 permanent residential gypsy sites
Team Roles and Plans & Strategies:
> Get Adobe PDF Reader
environmental food and rural affairs.
Creating sustainable waterways for the
Looking after the historical environment in England for future
The government agency responsible for protecting and improving the
environment, water, land and air.
The Government advisor on the natural
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 15 February 2012 at 14:49.
The page is next due for review 13 August 2013.