Early Help Strategy
The Early Help Programme will make sure:
- Help is there when parents, children and young people need
it ‘nipping problems in the bud’
- Together we will find a way forward that is right for everyone
– there is a choice of help and it will be easy to access
- Families are at the centre of everything we do – they will only
have to tell us their story once
- We will be assertive with families who may not want support but
need it – and we will continue to support families until they no
longer need our help.
To further understand the concept of Early
Help and Early Intervention, see the following YouTube Video
This second YouTube Video
(External Website) explains the science of neglect, and
the effect this has on the brains of children.
If you have requested support for a family
you've worked with, please give us your feedback through
If you have any questions or would like to discuss the local
district arrangements please email Earlyhelp@worcestershire.gov.uk
Share this Page
This page was last reviewed 1 July 2014 at 15:52.
The page is next due for review 28 December 2015.