Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Contact Us

Contact Us

To direct you accordingly, please select the appropriate section below:


I am contacting you with regard to a council service

Your first point of contact for council services is the Worcestershire Hub. You can find out more information and contact the Worcestershire Hub in a number of ways:

Self Service

Visit our Self Services pages for a full list of services that are available online. You can find general information online about our services by using our A-Z Section or our Search Bar above. Our Publication Scheme also provides details about the information that Worcestershire County Council makes available on a regular basis.

I need to return a completed application form

If you have an application form that you need to return, for example a Blue Badge Application Form, then please return this by post to:

Customer Service Administration Team
PO Box 895

Telephone or Email

View a handy List of Telephone Numbers for specific County Council services and for your local Worcestershire Hub Centre.

For general customer service enquiries, please call the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 765765 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) or email Alternatively, you can email your local District Hub using the details below :-

I am looking for Councillor Information

Contact your Local County Councillor or find out more about Worcestershire County Council and your Local Parish Council.

I would like to leave a comment/compliment/complaint

Want to tell us something? We always Welcome Your Feedback about how we can improve our website and our services.

I would like information on Interpretation and Translation services

Find out more about our Interpretation and Translation Policy and how we are making it easier for you to find information and access the services you need.

I have an appointment at County Hall

If you are planning on visiting our campus, view our Directions and Information for Visitors. If you need to contact a Worcestershire County Council employee, please call County Hall Switchboard on 01905 763763.

If you are planning on visiting county hall with regard to a council service, please see I am contacting you with regard to a council service.


Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

  • Worcestershire Hub Online
    Filled with contactable people, advice for users and many other features to help users get in touch for more information. 

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 9 September 2014 at 11:57.
The page is next due for review 7 March 2016.