Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Grass Cutting & Verges

Grass Cutting & Verges

Grass Cutting Banner

Report an Issue with Overgrown Vegetation online

 right arrow maroon Report an overgrown shrubbery causing obstruction or a visibility Issue

Learn more about Highway Grass Cutting

 right arrow maroon Highway Grass Cutting

Who is Responsible for Grass Cutting and Verges on the Highway?

 Worcestershire County Council in conjunction with the six District Councils (urban grass cutting).

Wh at we need from you

right arrow maroon Please tell us the location of the problem
right arrow maroon Pinpoint the location on the map
right arrow maroon Please help us by telling us as much information as possible regarding the issue you are reporting
right arrow maroonPlease provide your contact details in case we need to contact you in order to obtain more detailed information to resolve your enquiry

What will the council do?

 In accordance with our Service Level Agreement, we will look at all reported issues within 28 days. However, where we are advised that this is urgent, inspections and subsequent works will be prioritised.

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

  • DIY Malvern
    A local company who offer a range of services including hedge and grass cutting. 

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 13 June 2014 at 8:52.
The page is next due for review 10 December 2015.