The Learning Support Team (LST) is committed to working in
partnership with schools, parents and other professionals to raise
standards of achievement for pupils with special educational needs
About the Learning Support Team
We are a team of specialist professionals skilled at working
with pupils who have a wide range of special educational and
learning needs. We provide:
- An intervention service for pupils at School Action Plus
offering assessment, advice, and models of good practice and
support for pupils at School Action Plus (SEN Code of
- Monitoring of the progress of pupils with a Statement of
Special Educational Needs when LST are named in the statement.
- Training and support for mainstream colleagues in adapting
teaching and learning to facilitate the most effective inclusive
- Assistance with monitoring the impact of learning
- Support for early intervention, prevention and inclusive
Learning Support in your area
Find out more about Learning Support in
your area on the Contact Details
- Parent Partnership
We work in
close cooperation with the Parent Partnership Service, who may be
able to supply the information required regarding pupils with SEN
or direct any enquiries to the appropriate
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 14 May 2013 at 11:36.
The page is next due for review 10 November 2014.