Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Self Service

Planning Permissions

Blue printsPlanning permission falls under the remit of either the county council or the borough, city or district council. Which council is responsible is determined by what the planning permission is for.

Apply for a planning permission on Planning Portal

Who is Responsible?

The Worcestershire County Council is responsible for planning applications and lawful development certificates for:

  • The County Council's own developments
  • Waste Developments
  • Minerals Developments

right arrow greyFind out how to apply

The local borough, city or district council is responsible for most other types of applications including all householder planning applications

You can apply online for this type of planning permission using the Planning Portal which is provided by central government.

right arrow greyDo you need planning permission?

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

  • Planning Portal
    Full of applications, information and advice on planning permissions.

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 22 March 2013 at 9:07.
The page is next due for review 18 September 2014.