District Councils

You should contact your district council if your planning query is about:

To find out about Worcestershire County Council's areas of responsibility, go to Planning Permission and follow the links.

How to contact the district councils

go to Bromsgrove

Email pec@bromsgrove.gov.uk or call 01527 873232

go to Malvern Hills

Email development.control@malvernhills.gov.uk or call 01684 892800

go to Redditch

Email developmentcontrol@redditchbc.gov.uk or call 01527 64252

go to Worcester City

Email development.orchard@worcester.gov.uk or call 01905 723471

go to Wychavon

Email planning@wychavon.gov.uk or call 01386 565000

go to Wyre Forest

Email dev.control@wyreforestdc.gov.uk or call 01562 820505