Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:


Image of Wedding RingsA civil wedding can currently take place at any Registration Offices in Worcestershire or Approved Premises in Worcestershire, at a mutually convenient time. You do not have to live within the County to have one of our special ceremonies.

  • Buy a replacement/copy marriage certificate
    You can obtain a certificated copy of a marriage certificate only for events which took place in the county of Worcestershire District, as it stands today.
  • Civil Partnerships
    The Civil Partnership Act 2004 enables a same sex couple to register as civil partners of each other.
  • Getting Married in Worcestershire
    Find out more information on how to book and making arrangements.
  • Marriages and Immigration
    Getting married in the United Kingdom - a guide to the new rules
  • Registration Offices
    The Registration Offices in Worcestershire operate an appointment only service.
  • Renewal of vows
    Worcestershire County Council now offers the opportunity for all married couples to reaffirm their wedding vows through their own personally tailored ceremony. 
  • Venues for marriages and civil partnerships
    Approved Premises are Worcestershire buildings, which are licensed to allow Wedding Ceremonies, Civil Partnerships, renewal of vows and naming ceremonies to take place in hotels, Stately Homes and other similar premises.

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 24 July 2013 at 16:07.
The page is next due for review 20 January 2015.