Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Do you have a complaint?

Do you have a Complaint?

Registering a complaint about a school

From the 1st August 2012 the law on complaints about schools changed. The Local Authority no longer has any role in the investigation of complaints. All complaints will need to be referred direct to the schools. Complainants should request a copy of the schools complaints policy which will lay out the procedure that the school will be following when investigating the complaint.

Impartial advice can be obtained from Parent Partnership Website or phone on 01905 610858.

Complaints at Stage 4, following a Governors Complaint Panel, if unresolved should be sent to the Secretary of State for Education, Sanctuary Buildings, Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BT

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 25 September 2013 at 14:33.
The page is next due for review 24 March 2015.