Home to School Transport
Worcestershire County Council ,as the Local Authority
responsible for education provision, has agreed a policy for Home
to School Transport & Travel.
Those covered by this policy include:
- Children of compulsory school age attending a maintained
- Those children registered at a maintained school, in a
reception class who have not attained compulsory school age.
- Students continuing with study at either a college or school
- Pre compulsory school aged children with recognised Special
Educational Needs and attending a special school or specialist unit
funded by the County Council
The policy covers:-
- Eligibility for free transport.
- Assistance available for those not entitled to free
- Procedures for applying for transport.
- The appeals process.
- A code of conduct for pupils and students using transport
arranged by the County Council.
How to apply for school college
You can access the school transport pages by following the link
button at the top of this page or by contacting the team directly
The Education Travel Team
Worcestershire County Council
If you have any further questions, email or
HUB on 01905 765 765.
Policy applicable during the 2010/11 academic year:
Policy applicable during academic year 2009/2010:
- Directgov Information
for young people from Directgov
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 23 April 2013 at 17:20.
The page is next due for review 20 October 2014.