How we can help each other
How you can help us
- Keep us informed of your work so that we can tell others
and ensure that we all work in partnership
- Be accessible so that we can utilise your local knowledge and
the information you have gained from engaging with your
How we can help you
- Carry out research work for
- County Councillor district information sheets and we can lend
you pull up signs and A boards to promote your presence at events
- Visits to schools and providing
support with presentations, democracy games and debates.
- Community engagement opportunities
such as at local events.
- Shadowing opportunities with County
Council officers so that you can gain increased knowledge on
specific services such as the HUB or Highways.
- Tweeting and online newsletter
training and support so that you can engage with your communities
through the internet.
- Keep you informed of democracy events held at county hall and
in the districts.
- Help to keep you informed of County Council happenings and
developments that may affect your area.
- Signpost or advise on who to contact in the County Council
directorates for information.
- Support you in your community leadership role by suggesting
different types of engagement to use in your area and helping to
coordinate that engagement.
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 8 May 2013 at 17:33.
The page is next due for review 4 November 2014.